I about died when I saw this pic of my favorite Jewess, Natalie Portman, in a first look for the upcoming film The Black Swan, where she will give life to a ballerina on the verge of a breakdown. Just wait, I guarantee you will see the Fall beauty trends focused on emerald green tones as the new “smokey eye”. Then again, this is like a cross from Jurassic park and the Twilight Films… so this is what the love child of Edward and a T-Rex would look like? Lovely.
- RT @trampish: Maryline Brunet 'The Human Condition' opening party! @sarahvanderwal @upmyali @epitomeofbeing [pic]: http://t.co/u8zTKia 6 years ago
- The Best of Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week F/W 2011 (Part 1): wp.me/pYAGU-cU 6 years ago
- Is @fashionindie right in its selection of The 10 Most Influential Fashion Writers? Yes and No. Read why here! wp.me/pYAGU-bq 6 years ago
- Russia to host 2018 World Cup: wp.me/pYAGU-8q 6 years ago
- Happy Thanksgiving my Twitter community :) This is what I am thankful for :) wp.me/pYAGU-85 7 years ago