because I would imagine that between the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, what everyone who lives with a bi-polar loved one wants to do is watch a DVD to understand what to expect (because, I don’t know, LIVING with them and actually EXPERIENCING the disorder wouldn’t be enough for a heads up?). Offhand I would expect euphoria and the deep pits of depression but if I can spend 4 hours while my loved one is spinning like a top to get a “success story” than I am on board! Oh, and look, I can learn about the “10 deadly mistakes” I shouldn’t make- because the consequences are a bit harsh, and apparently, permanent. Thank God for David Oliver who brings us this gem below.
- RT @trampish: Maryline Brunet 'The Human Condition' opening party! @sarahvanderwal @upmyali @epitomeofbeing [pic]: http://t.co/u8zTKia 6 years ago
- The Best of Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week F/W 2011 (Part 1): wp.me/pYAGU-cU 6 years ago
- Is @fashionindie right in its selection of The 10 Most Influential Fashion Writers? Yes and No. Read why here! wp.me/pYAGU-bq 6 years ago
- Russia to host 2018 World Cup: wp.me/pYAGU-8q 6 years ago
- Happy Thanksgiving my Twitter community :) This is what I am thankful for :) wp.me/pYAGU-85 6 years ago