So, it seems that I am alone on the side of “what the hell was she thinking” in regards to Hillary Clinton’s caftan dress for her daughter’s rehearsal dinner. Naturally, she couldn’t wear one of her famous pant suits that she is so fond of as to not be confused with the Father of the Bride, so instead she went with a voluminous, shapeless caftan dress? Just what a pear shape woman needs- extra volume on the bottom- well played Hillary. Then again, she is a genius so I guess it is good that she is focused on improving the U.S.’s relation with the rest of the world and not on pushing the fashion envelope.
- RT @trampish: Maryline Brunet 'The Human Condition' opening party! @sarahvanderwal @upmyali @epitomeofbeing [pic]: http://t.co/u8zTKia 6 years ago
- The Best of Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week F/W 2011 (Part 1): wp.me/pYAGU-cU 6 years ago
- Is @fashionindie right in its selection of The 10 Most Influential Fashion Writers? Yes and No. Read why here! wp.me/pYAGU-bq 6 years ago
- Russia to host 2018 World Cup: wp.me/pYAGU-8q 6 years ago
- Happy Thanksgiving my Twitter community :) This is what I am thankful for :) wp.me/pYAGU-85 6 years ago