Why might you ask is it impossible to get a table for the best new cuisine in NYC? No, it isn’t because the maître d‘ is a total pain in the ass (yes we are talking about George Barber at Marea), but rather because the new obsession for true Foodies is all about the delicious dishes being brought to us by guz guzzling trucks! Now, feast your eyes and appetites on all the choices brought to you below. After all, the wait time is zero, the commit very minimal and you walk from truck to truck to burn off the calories- now that is what I call a tasting menu!
- RT @trampish: Maryline Brunet 'The Human Condition' opening party! @sarahvanderwal @upmyali @epitomeofbeing [pic]: http://t.co/u8zTKia 6 years ago
- The Best of Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week F/W 2011 (Part 1): wp.me/pYAGU-cU 6 years ago
- Is @fashionindie right in its selection of The 10 Most Influential Fashion Writers? Yes and No. Read why here! wp.me/pYAGU-bq 6 years ago
- Russia to host 2018 World Cup: wp.me/pYAGU-8q 6 years ago
- Happy Thanksgiving my Twitter community :) This is what I am thankful for :) wp.me/pYAGU-85 7 years ago