Identify the entity for whom the following statements are true:
1. From October 2009- October 2010, sales were $416 Billion (yes, Billion)
2. It operates 880 million square feet, that’s the equivalent of 135 Pentagons, 158 Vatican Cities, 45 Monacos — or half the country of Lichtenstein
3. If all it’s employees were soldiers, the only army large enough to beat it would be China’s, which currently has 2.2 million active.
4. In the last 12 months, it has spent $12 billion in capital expenditures, more than the entire budget for the U.S. Commerce Department.
5. It has 8,000 drivers who clock in 712 million miles per year (roughly 1,500 trips to the moon).
Any guesses? One hint. It is the world’s largest company AND the world’s largest retailer? It is the home of EDV (every day value) and encourages you to “spend less, live more” (geez, talk about spoon feeding it to you…).
See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/bvdZrP