Having just returned from Mexico City last week, I already miss La Botica, my new home away from home! Oh, it is actually the best Mezcaleria located in the trendy neighborhood of La Condesa. Mezcal, the hipper and better brother of tequila, is currently all the rage and for some reason, I am very frustrated that so few people outside of Mexico understand its superiority in the spirits category (although why should I be surprised when American bar owners try to convince us that Patron is good tequila, and worth $14 a shot?). So, it was quite refreshing to read The Times article highlighting the best cantinas, bars and clubs in Mexico City that are a must for your next vacation checklist. After all, why would you turn down the chance to feel the weightlessness of a great agave based bevie without the hideous headache and remorsefulness of the Tequila morning after? Enjoy!
- RT @trampish: Maryline Brunet 'The Human Condition' opening party! @sarahvanderwal @upmyali @epitomeofbeing [pic]: http://t.co/u8zTKia 6 years ago
- The Best of Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week F/W 2011 (Part 1): wp.me/pYAGU-cU 6 years ago
- Is @fashionindie right in its selection of The 10 Most Influential Fashion Writers? Yes and No. Read why here! wp.me/pYAGU-bq 6 years ago
- Russia to host 2018 World Cup: wp.me/pYAGU-8q 6 years ago
- Happy Thanksgiving my Twitter community :) This is what I am thankful for :) wp.me/pYAGU-85 7 years ago