The New York Times published a great article today covering the proliferation of celebrities lending their names to brands for exclusives with retailers. What it really is of course, is an affirmation that we here at UpMyAli have been right all along to focus on generating proposals for new, and better collaborations that would actually sell and help position the retailer for a better future (no offense Miley Cyrus and Max Azria for Walmart). So, yeah for us and yeah for all of you for continuing to read and comment on our ideas! Happy Wednesday.
- RT @trampish: Maryline Brunet 'The Human Condition' opening party! @sarahvanderwal @upmyali @epitomeofbeing [pic]: http://t.co/u8zTKia 6 years ago
- The Best of Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week F/W 2011 (Part 1): wp.me/pYAGU-cU 6 years ago
- Is @fashionindie right in its selection of The 10 Most Influential Fashion Writers? Yes and No. Read why here! wp.me/pYAGU-bq 6 years ago
- Russia to host 2018 World Cup: wp.me/pYAGU-8q 6 years ago
- Happy Thanksgiving my Twitter community :) This is what I am thankful for :) wp.me/pYAGU-85 7 years ago